Looking to escape the winter chills?
Cullen Bay in the Northern Territory is really a unique and special part of the world to holiday. There is no such thing as a winter here and right now is the best time for travel to Darwin as April to October is well known for clear blue skies, balmy nights and WARM DAYS!
The Cullen Bay Waterfront Retreat offers everything to ensure a perfect holiday with its prime waterfront location, up-market yet casual restaurants and cafes plus tranquil day spa a few scenic meters walk.
Or for a trip to Darwin city catch a 3 minute taxi ride or self drive. There is so much to do in beautiful Cullen Bay yet you will find it hard to venture out of this amazing home. This is a sanctuary from the stresses of life leaving you feeling relaxed and revived after your stay.
This spacious and well designed 4 bedroom holiday house enjoys the most breathtaking views and the most perfect location imaginable. Cool down (yes the temperature here is a wonderful 28 to 30 degrees right now!) in the large waterfront pool complete with spa jets or lounge on the deck with your favourite drink. Life does not get any better than this!
For a night in enjoy a feature movie on your large screen TV (complete with Foxtel) from one of the 2 fully air conditioned lounge rooms after a marvelous dinner in your spacious dining room prepared in your fully equipped chef┐s kitchen. Or toast with a good drop of wine around your outdoor setting whilst taking in the breathtaking sunset.
With abundant indoor and outdoor living spaces, 4 good sized bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (one with bath and double shower), well designed kitchen making meal preparation a pleasure, spacious dining area, an upstairs lounge room with large screen TV (Foxtel) and the retreat downstairs featuring its own lounge area with TV, bathroom and bedroom, large waterfront pool with in-build spa jets, a huge jetty big enough for 2 boats and much much more this holiday haven is sure to make the best holiday ever!
* Spacious well designed living spaces ensuring privacy for larger groups or 2 families holidaying together
* The most breath taking water views imaginable!
* Large wet edge swimming pool with spa jets.
* Extensive deck overlooking the water with large outdoor setting and sun lounges
* Gourmet kitchen making meal preparation a pleasure
* Huge jetty big enough for 2 boats!
*4 good sized bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (one with double shower and bath)
* 3 King Beds, One Double and a Single ┐ Sleeps 9 (Cots, fold out beds can arranged upon request)
* Comfortable Lounge Room With TV and Foxtel
* Second Lounge with TV Room Downstairs
* Downstairs can serve as a private retreat from the rest of the group with bedroom, bathroom and lounge.
* Scenic comfortable walk to restaurants and cafes
* Minutes walk to up-market tranquil day spa
* 3 minutes drive to the city
* Short drive from airport
13 Paspaley Place Larrakeyah Northern Territory, , AU,