Southport Tourist Park located on the Gold Coast Highway at the border of Southport and Labrador the ideal family holiday and has everything to make your holiday a truly memorable one.
Southport Tourist Park offers affordable Gold Coast family accommodation including:
- 5-bedroom House (up to 14 people)
- 2-bedroom Units (Up to 6-10 people)
- Townhouse (Up to 7 people – 2 bedrooms 2 levels)
- 2 double bedroom Deluxe Villa Lorikeet (Sleeps 4-5 people)
- Villas (Up to 2 adults and 3 kids)
- Ensuite Cabins with air conditioning (Fits 2 adults and up to 3 kids)
- Park Cabins not ensuite (Fits 2 adults and up to 3 kids)located on the Gold Coast Highway at the border of Southport and Labrador, Queensland. It is the ideal setting for a family holiday and has everything to make your holiday a truly memorable one.
Southport Tourist Park is located at the bustling northern end of the Gold Coast and a whisker away from the dazzling nightlife for singles, families or groups in a variety of accommodation styles. Shop till you drop at Australia Fair, or outlet centre Harbour Town,visit the theme parks which are between 10 and 20 minutes by car, or enjoy many of the hundreds of attractions available to you.